Tuesday, March 27, 2018

EOTC Recount - Mariam Y4.

Tabloid sports
Last week when it was education outside the classroom week on Tuesday, May Road School were playing sports. Every class was with their buddy class room 14 was with room 2. The first sport we played was cricket. Cricket is a game with two batters, one thrower and fielders. The aim of the game of game is for the thrower to hit down three plastic sticks with a ball from behind the batters; and the batters have to bat the ball away. Then there was rob the nest, gutter ball, playground and sandpit, then my favourite game of all, t-ball. T-ball is like softball, when someone hits the ball after you have to the next platform. When you are on the last platform and someone hits the ball, you run to home base before the fielders get the ball onto the place where everyone batted the ball. It took a lot of cooperation with room 2 but I still enjoyed it! Walk around our neighbourhood
Last week on Wednesday, May Road School had a walk around the neighbourhood. I loved the walk because I noticed that some of the route was part of the route for cross country last year! I even noticed that there was construction going on. After, Ms Noakes let us play at Turners reserve. I thought the walk was very exciting and fun! After that May Road School took a picture under the trees. Then we all went to school and had lunch.
Jellicoe pools
On Friday last week May Road School went to Jellicoe pools. I was excited when room 14 entered the reception. A few minutes later, we all hopped into the pools. Astera and I were trying to find the right pool. We searched for quite a long time. Finally, I found the right pool but Astera didn’t want to come in so I let her be. Later in the pool I found, Maile was teaching me how to swim like a mermaid! Maile was the teacher Astera was the assistant and Arcadia from room 15 was the manager. Maile let me go in the lesson to let me swim. Then, there was a call to get changed of our togs and into our casual, dry clothes. I felt so refreshed on the bus back t0 school that I wanted to do it all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Bunnings Y6 Spring Contest - FIRST PLACE WINNNERS!!

At the end of term 3, Ms Tokuma submitted a mural a few Y6 students created for the 2020 Bunnings Spring Project.   The brief was simple, cr...

Popular