Saturday, March 24, 2018

Scene Description - Maile



There was a huge giant with a tree on its head. He bent down to eat the little fluffy mouse with his long arm. It has so many spikes on its knees and arms, There were some humongous hills back there.  There is a sorceress or an old lady maybe controlling it or its her giant. Its sunset is as a bright light as shining armour. There is some trees and moss, some of the trees looks like its autumn because it has colourful orange. He looks very angry,


By Maile

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Luka and I am a student in Room 8 at Owairaka School. I really like how you added words which explained what they were actually like. How you wrote stuff instead of 'he picked up the mouse' you wrote 'he picked up the little fluffy mouse'. I really like how you explained the story.
    If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://odslukahr.blogspot.co.nz/.

    Yours faithfully Luka.

    ReplyDelete

2020 Bunnings Y6 Spring Contest - FIRST PLACE WINNNERS!!

At the end of term 3, Ms Tokuma submitted a mural a few Y6 students created for the 2020 Bunnings Spring Project.   The brief was simple, cr...

Popular